Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Little Update...

This week, I have been:
Reading this book.  It's silly.
Chatting with some girlfriends at a jewelry party for this amazingly adorable company.
Enjoying this show... I'm so psyched that its back!
Having a cold... so watching a lot of this.
Finding a lot of junk in our house, as we continue to pack up our lives to move.  One of my favorite packed-up things? This big guy, who has lived in our common room for a year now!
Using up as much stuff as possible at work so that I don't have to move much to my new room.  Among the things that I'm not moving, this fun little project that my kids adored.
Going out for some ice cream at this little local spot... So sad that we're leaving it behind in the move!
Thinking about how great Moose Room is going to be this year at the Center!  I cannot wait to work with my kiddos again... and meeting some new little ones, too! (Sorry, no link here, just excitement!)
Finishing up lots of things... like the end of a terrific year in Reindeer Room at work (and saying good bye to some of my favorite kiddos... good luck in Kindergarten!), a beach quilt that I started and finished for myself (I'll post pics soon!), and some major packing hurtles (the dreaded dining room closet!).
Planning for the big move to our new home!  I cannot believe I will be sleeping there in two weeks!

Just a little update to remind myself that God is good, life is good, and little lingonberries are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment